Wednesday, 1 August 2007

Yo! I'm at school's computer lab 4 now... Infocomm!!! Today, Ms Toh said that we're gonna do Videos for the next few weeks... Yipee!!!


Tomorrow, we're going to do Internet Research Skill for SFL and guess what, the 4 trainers are from asknlearn and Ms Toh's going to teach either of the 5 classes (1Es).... er... I hope ... er... nvm...

Hee hee X... The score today is 3v1... Haha... From tomorrow, onwards, I'm not going to care about the score liao... Maybe QJM might help me... Haha... *diao*

And, one very UNLUCKY thing... My SVA Team members are:

-Billy Ko Yan Sheng (DIRECTOR -_-) *GRRR*
-Yin Yin (assist. director)
-me (script writer... :) )
-Jolene (1E5 camera woman) and
-Jun Xian (1E4, assist. cameraman)

hAiZ... I WANT TO CHANGE TEAM MEMBER!!! *sniff* Ha ha...

Gotta go!!!

Smile AlwayZ,
Forever Smiling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home