Saturday, 20 October 2007

Hi!

Today is Saturday and I'm officially BORED...

But, I still have my computer to keep my company... :)

22 more days to PSP SLIM!!!

School's gonna end for the year... And... 2 months of holidays...

It's really time to catch up on sleeping...

Anyway... BAD NEWS... Ms. Sim told Yin Yin, Jolene, Billy and I that IDA preferred older students (preferably 15?) for the "Infocomm Club Students Industrial Work Attachment" programme... :'(

Yesterday, went to my Temple and East Coast Beach for an annual religious ceremony... My mom and I, together with my grandma and some other aunties from the temple took a lorry to and fro the beach and guess what... THE RIDE WAS SUPERBLY FUN!!!

According to my father, the same ceremony at another temple in the (same day) afternoon only had 1/3 the crowd my temple had... (P.S. My temple is the OLDEST Taoism temple in Singapore!)


Here are some pictures I took at the beach...




The Beach before the crowd arrived...








Hey! That's my foot!



Can you spot my brother from this committee crowd?


Relax, this pile of yellow cloth is set on fire, purposefully

Serious air Pollution, thanks to all those smoke...

Gotta go!

Bella.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home