Monday, 6 August 2007

Yo!!!

I'm at school's library now... Yin Yin wants to stay back to create a blog and she wants to look for 4 pictures for the 'Internet Research Skills' course for SFL next Thursday.

Anyway, on this coming Wednesday (8th August 2007), I MIGHT not be coming to school, reason being, my uncle and his wife-to-be are going to take their local wedding photo shoot and I have to follow along and it starts at 11am, but, school ends at 11, so, Mdm. Sabariah says that I need not need to come to school so I have to ask my parents to write a letter. But, I'm having second thoughts of whether to follow or not to follow my uncle and partner. SHOULD I? I'll tell you my answer tomorrow. :)

HaIZ.... Today, Sharon cannot come my place... 'sniff' :'(

I'm wondering what to do when I go home. Eat lunch, then watch Korean Drama, do English homwork, eat dinner, SLEEP? I don't think so bah... And... I have piano lessons tonight at 6, so, I'd better practice before I'm being lectured by my mother and piano teacher. Btw, not having piano lesson for a month really allowed me to forget everything, so, I've decided not to take the piano exam this year. Maybe next year bah... Since, everything's been too stressful for me, from studies to this and that... HaIZ...

How I wish I could stop everything and relax for a couple of days... Anyway, I've been doing the grounding method the last few days to bring myself back to the present because I've seriously been dreaming and fantasizing tooooooo much (according to Quek Jia Min). I hope all that relaxation (grounding) method can really bring myself back to the present. But, at the some time, those memories keep coming back and I guess I cannot control myself to forget all of them anymore.

Moreover, I've been trying my best to be a really happy person by using my motto 'A smile can keep ALL unhappy things away.'... So, if you see me these few days, pelase remind me to smile more often. (Just joking... )

Gotta go and eat lunch with Yin Yin liao... (my fingers are typing too fast and are getting tired!!! hee hee X!)

SmileZ AlwayZ,
Forever Smiling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home