Wednesday, 12 September 2007

BOO!!! Haha...

I'm back...

Err... I'm a little less restless today compared to yesterday...

I BROKE MY OWN RECORD!!! Haha!!!

I'm sooo happy and superb today...

Anyway, I bet all sec 1, 2 and 3 students am going to enjoy the coming holidays after the exams right? 2 months leh! (2 weeks EXTRA due to GCE 'O' Levels)...

My brother seems that he's not keen in looking for a holiday job... HiaZ... Never mind, he's always like that... And... thanks to Cas Khor, I found out More about my brother's GIRLFRIEND... Hee HeEx!

Anyway, today, had Chinese oral after school at 2:20pm... I'm supposed to be the first one but Quek Jia Min had to go to the canteen for the bazaar (Entrepreneurship Club)..

The oral... WAS SO SCARY!!!

Never mind bout the oral... after the oral, went downstairs to the canteen to keep Estelle and Jia Min company...

Then, a few FUNNY incidents happened...

First, the Entrepreneurship Club sold the Iced Lollies at $1, when other stalls are selling it at $0.50... Haha... Then, they drop the price to... $0.80, followed by $0.50 and finally, $0.20... Hahah!!! And then, Estelle, Jia Min, me and Yin Yin did something very stupid...

We bought about 12 iced lollies then we threw them into the dustbin(s)... [Estelle and Jia Min's idea!!!] Haha!!! (Waste money)... Their reason: "Aiya... if never sell finish hor, cannot go home leh!" -Estelle Tay -_- :))

Another funny one... Half the time, almost all the Entrepreneurship Club members were nowhere to be found, then when Mdm. Humaiya or Ms. Ong come, ALL of them ran back, and when the teacher(s) leave, they go away... Nice one...

Then Yin Yin and I had some 'fun' with Ms Toh... And... we found out that thanks to the IT Service Centre, Ms Toh's hair always have DUST... Haha!

And... got strangled by QUEK JIA MIN... *ouch!!!*

BTW, the 3 of them keep on 'suan' me near the car park next to the parade square and canteen because... *secret* Haha!!!

Got to go now... See ya!

Bella...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home