Wednesday, 24 October 2007

Hello people...

I think I'm getting more and more 'EMO.' these few days. I don't know what's wrong with me but I'm starting to feel like... maybe something like WEIRD? I'm starting to think about the past few months of my life.

Everything was just school, family, school, family until ABOUT June when someone else was added into my life. This 'someone', I have to admit, did add a little colour to my life but this 'someone' is going to Australia soon. And, this 'someone' is going over FOR GOOD, not just for a holiday!

I feel so weird without this 'someone' BUT, he's just a friend of mine whom I can share my problems with. A FRIEND. And NO MORE! But, this 'someone' doesn't think this way.

I really feel like WHACKING this 'someone'. Why must he say all those things when he's leaving an 2 weeks' time??? WHY? WHY? WHY?

Up till now, only Quek Jia Min and Yin Yin know who this 'someone' is. But, seriously, I've thought of going to Australia but I guess I was a little CRAZY when I thought about this.

Therefore, I've made up my mind. I'M NOT GOING TO BOTHER ABOUT ANYTHING THAT CONCERNS THIS 'SOMEONE' FROM THIS MILLI-SECOND ONWARDS!

I doubt I can do what I just said.

Easier said than done, agree?

Okay, okay. Enough of this 'someone' already.

I really have to take my hat off to Estelle and Yin Yin. They are JUST SO RIDICULOUS! They can made up stories without even thinking. And, these STORIES concerns me and some other people. They even spread this NONSENSE to other classmates. Now, I BET I'm made a laughing stock.

Although I may not seem to be expressing my anger in front of them when they're doing their 'story telling', my anger seems to be mounting in my chest. But, I didn't explode because I don't want to loose such two good friends.

School's ending soon (yayy!) and I don't want have extra enemies. But, if YOU TWO are currently reading this post right now, BY ANY RARECHANCE, I just want to say that I hope you two can stop all these nonsense already. I really hope so.

Enough of 'story telling' jokes...

I just found out that Peace had already 'died' LONG TIME AGO but I pretended not to know. I didn't face everything when I founded out that I liked him (I feel so STUPID!)... But thanks a lot to Estelle, who asked me this question during 'Truth or Dare' today during MT, "Do you still like Peace?'...

I didn't answer this question AND Quek Jia Min took the silence as a YES.

Seriously, at that moment, I was UTTERLY CONFUSED.

HaIZ...

Wow! I didn't noticed I've written so much for this post.

Anyway, if you've read the WHOLE of this post, CONGRATS! :))

Gotta go sort my BRAIN out...

Bye!

Bella. . .

P.S.: There's this book written by Ruth Gilligan titled 'Forget' and I'm gonna finish it by TONIGHT. It ROCK! It's super, duper INTERESTING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home