Friday, 10 August 2007

Hello! I'm back...

Sorry, I've not been posting for the past few days... Quite busy with a few things...

Anyway, I just got home and, when I was on the way home, near TNPS, guess who I THINK I saw? -*!!! (cannot tell... ^^)...

Yesterday, watched NDP Live Telecast on Channel 5, kinda boring because watched it before already (I went for the Preview) and... there were 2 screw-ups yesterday, first, the 40 NS Commander repellors were supposed to repel down the bridge without the yellow fireworks, luckily, no one got injured and the 3rd fireworks got fired a little early (say, be 2 seconds?)...

HaIz... Mistakes always happen...

*yawn*... so tired liao... Tamelia is asking me to call her later and I'm gonna do it now...

I'm going to post a few pictures I took when I went to Tampines Mall with Tamelia on Wednesday, 8th August 2007...

Gotta go now!!!

SmileZ AlwayZ,
Forever Smiling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home