Wednesday, 19 September 2007

Yo!

*sneeze*

I was down with fever on Sunday and in the morning of Monday... HaIZz...

Went to see a doctor and she gave me 2 days of MC! Yayy!

But, I didn't what to do on Tuesday when my fever was gone... I lazed around and drew and drew rubbish... :)

Then... at night, my fever came back, that's why I'm not in school today.. HaiZ...

Actually, I'm down with gastric flu... BOO!

(I think the fever just burned my BRAIN...)

Anyway... I miss 1E1 so much! (-_-) Hee Hee X...

But, I finished the Dunman Science paper which Yin Yin passed to me yesterday when she came after school...

Thanks, Yin Yin!

Seriously, I don't know what I've missed out these 3 days when I'm not in school...

HaIz...

Gotta go take medicine le...

Bye!

Bella...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home