Thursday, 25 October 2007

Hi again...

Tomorrow's the last day of school and... so sad...

Anyway, I received an SMS sent by a friend of mine (gal-friend) and I felt like dying.

Am I really... nevermind...

But, received another SMS sent by Joseph and... nevermind...

And, it's someone's birthday this coming Monday. Wonder if I can see him/ her in school during CCA enrichment...

Plus, during tomorrow's concert in school hall, Ms. Chew (VP) said that my team's award winning animation would NOT be featured.. OMG!!! Ms. Sabrina (trainer) sounded so PISSED OFF in her SMSes... HaiZ...

I have a bad news but I don't have the courage to tell any of my good friends. I don't even dare to tell Sharon and Tamelia, so, I don't even have to think about telling my good buddies at ESSS.

Should I? Should I Not?

Seriously, I don't feel good after the End-of-Year examinations. It's not because of my results, obviously, however, it's my buddies. I don't think it's very good for me to write everything in my blog. Sorry!

The song 'freedom' by JJ Lin sound good... :))

:''(

I have to go now.

Good night!

Bella...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home