Friday, 21 September 2007

Hey!

Today seemed alot like Tuesday, but it's already Friday! (This is so beacause I returned to school on Thursday instead of Monday because I was SICK...)

* * * * *

Homework for the weekend...

1- Science Past Year Papers x 2
2 - Maths Past Year Paper (P1)
3- Maths Past Year Paper (P2)
4- Chinese Workbook 1A (2 chapters)
5- Chinese Workboox 1B (3 chapters)

No more already right?

* * * * *

Later at 5:30pm still have Maths tuition at block 350, near ESSS (my school) there... and it's dreadful of returning around ESSS/ Tampines Mart there during the weekends... or Friday evening... (got phoebia le... ((= )

* * * * *

Got a bad news... My mother's making me drop Piano lessons forever... But, if I drop piano lessons now, that means I cannot take Music as an 'O' level subject! ='(

HaIz...

* * * * *

And... I found out something dreadful during Music lesson at school today...

On 1E1's way down to the second level, we saw someone but I pretend I didn't see but Quek Jia Min, Yin Yin and Estelle knew that... -_-

Later when we entered the music room, Jerrold said to me, "Aye... Just now I saw 'HARMONY' leh..."

WHAT THE?! I didn't know that Jerrold knew who 'Harmony' was!!!

But, luckily, the boys still don't know who 'Peace' is... Hee Hee X =))



Gotta go now...
Bella...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home