Wednesday, 28 November 2007

Hello!!!

Yesterday's training at TKSS was... BORING.. Haha...

Thanks to Yin Yin lor! (The fact is I didn't want to take part in that competition cox I'm tired of animation le!!!) DAMN!!!

If the trainers there are people whom I don't know, I COMFIRM plus guaruntee straight away go home and sleep rather then being there!

Enough of trainings...

The BBQ (Chalet) yesterday at Downtown East yesterday was OKayys... I showed what "Interfere in EVERYTHING" meant to Tamelia, with courtesy of the actress, ***.

Tamelia knows a little now why I hate that family...

Anyway, bought a last-minute birthday present which cost $3.90 for my brother yesterday at a gift shop at Downtown East (opposite the Arcade).

It was a keychain with his birthdate (27th Nov.) on it and the personality blah blah of people born on this date was written on the keychain... I hoped my brother liked it... Haha...

Anyway...

Just went to White Sands Shopping Mall and Tampines Mall with Tamelia... I bought a Wallet which cost $15 and a Lollipop Poker Card ($4.80).

Lollipop = Bang Bang Tang = A Boy Band (Taiwan)

I also bought a 2008 Horoscope (Gemini) book for $2.95 ... Hee hee!!!

Tamelia bought a soft toy keychain for herself which cost $6.90, another keychain for her CCA's Christmas Gift Exchange which cost, I dunnoe... Haha and nothing else.

I lent her my HTMQD (Brown Sugar Macchiato) OST and we watched the DVD (some inverviews and MVs) at my place together this morning before we went out...

Reached home at 4:30pm only...

Just finished watching Romantic Princess Ep.11 on Youtube... HaIz... Have to wait till next week for Ep.12...

Haha...

Gotta go!

Buh-byes!

Bella....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home