Sunday, 18 November 2007

Hi!

This is my 98th post for this blog! Mua ha ha ha... Two more to 100!

Anyway, today, I received a shocking news!

My Puppy, Buddy, has been featured in the Sunday Times (Straits Times)!!!!!!!!!

Sooo happy!

Please refer to today's Sunday Times, Lifestyle (18/11/07)

Hee hee...

Later in the evening, I'll be going to a restaurant with my brother, second uncle and spouse, third uncle and fiancee, grandparents and two other relative for some food 'testing' cause my third uncle would be getting married in January..

Plus, my father would be on stand-by for these few day's ASEAN Summit. HaIz...

Now, for the bad news. My brother, HAIz... He's retained for sec.3. He'll be in 3N2 NEXT year when he's in 3N1 THIS year. That's why my mommy would be going to his school (Hai Sing Catholic School) to appeal to let my bro go Sec. 4 Normal (A) next year.

What a let-down!!

HaiZ... Gotta go!

Buh-byes!

Bella...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home