Friday, 16 November 2007

Pictures of Buddy (end of this post)

Hi!

Today's not a very, very happy day... Wasn't able to contact Sharon at all for the past few days...

And, why a particular MP4 player don't support MP4 format videos? So... nvm.

Anyway, I'm bored! No show to watch. Don't feel like watching KO One, or X-Family.

Btw, my god sister, Tanya, would be coming to my place tomorrow. And she'll be staying for a night. Hee hee...

Should I watch "Why, Why Love" and/ or "Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy" ??


I bought a new bag which cost $17 yesterday from 77th Street (Tampines Mall)...







Buddy seems very interested in the smell of the bag:









Here are a few pictures of Buddy I took yesterday...














Gotta go... Buh-byes!

Bella...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home