Thursday, 8 November 2007

Yo!

2.5 more days to PSP! (including today) which is Saturday...

I'm watching 公主小妹 on Youtube.com but, the users haven't upload ep.9 yet. So, I'm stuck at ep.8 HaIz!!!

I WANT TO WATCH EP. 9!!!

Hee hee X... Btw, my uncle bought another Taiwan Drama, 换换爱, for me. Going to watch it maybe next week or so...

HaIz... I'm currently watching 3 shows at a time;

2 on national TV and 1 on youtube. (男人当家 [Ch.8 {7pm}],女婿当家 [Ch. 8 {9pm}] and 公主小妹 [Youtube])

I'm gonig to call myself a drama fanatic sooner or later.

HEE HEE x... Tamelia told me there's another drama which she's watching but I don't think I'm interested in watching, unless there's nothing else for me to watch.. I'm still waiting to watch "It Started With A Kiss 2" and, I don't know whether I should watch 中级一班 and 中级一家 leh...

Gotta go now...

Bella...

P.S. I'm at my grandparents' place now.. :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home