Sunday, 4 November 2007

Yo!

This is my 90th post for this blog. Hee hee...

10 more to go to beat record, 100 posts!!!

Have you visited my old blog? The posts are the first quarter of this year (2007)

http://gongshangprimary-sixthree.blogspot.com/

The old blog of mine, is very lame... :)

Anyway, I officially announce that my brother has a girlfriend from his school (not his class, of course)... :)

Btw, my parens told me that, maybe, next year, my aunt sally, uncle sunny, cousins bertram and vanessa kee MIGHT be INTRUDING my place for a MONTH!

A WHOLE MONTH!!!

What the heck?! One WHOLE MONTH!

I'm going to protest, FOR SURE.

But, surely, my protests would be useless...

Therefore... can someone take me in for a month? :) Jkjk!

Can you just imagine? The family I HATE the MOST would be INTRUDING my HOME for A MONTH and I have to sleep in my parents' room!!! (on the mattress, for sure)

I'll be DEAD the MINUTE they STEP OUT of my HOME after A MONTH!!!

Since they're so RRRIIICCCHHH... Why can't they just rent a apartment for a month? It's not like as if they're SOOOO poor.

Oh yar, I haven't stated why they're gonna INTRUDE my place...

REASON: They'll be MAJOR Renovating their CONDOMINIUM (in Simei).

How can they make another bedroom outta their 2 bedrooms?

My mom answered my question above, but, I think it'll be even better to stay in a HDB Flat.

More space, more convenient.

I really hope that they won't intrude my home for a month. I wish, I wish that they can think of other way(s) outta this!!!

Gotta go...

Bella...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home