Sunday, 23 September 2007

Boo!! =))

Todae is Sunday... have to return to school tomorrow, HaIz... sIANz...

Err... the truth, I haven't really finish all my homework yet... =)) I'm going to finish them later... Hee Hee X...

Anyway, I dreamed of P&H yesterday night... Err... Please don't ask me what happened in he dream cox I'm not going to tell =))

I guess I'm a little bit touch in the head thanks to the gastric flu which I just recovered from... =))

*YaWn...* Just finished lunch at my grandparents' place where my grandparents' whipped up a yummy lunch for me and my family plus my uncle and wife...

And... I've found a holiday job as a IT Trainer! I'm training 2 people basic Macromedia Fireworks MX 2004 and basic photo editing/ designing skills and basic Internet skills and basic computer skills... (These two peeps are new to computers...)...

And... Mdm. Sabariah said that me and my Alice-In-Action team would be presenting our Alice-In-Action to THE WHOLE OF ESSS on the last day of school (26th October 2007...) I think is because we got the second place, defeating schools like AHS and S.AS. =) (no offence!!!)...

Have to go home already... I'm dead beat thanks to the Maths tuition at Blk 351, near ESSS... **P.S. I go for that Maths tuition twice a week, that's why my Maths is improving dramatically... =))

Gotta go..

Bella...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home